Thursday, August 29, 2013

Back to the Grind

Well day three back to classes and back to the grind and I am falling asleep in class! Don't get me wrong I am loving my class but trying to fit everything in my schedule is insane. 

Tuesday I honestly left my house at 630 a.m. and didn't get home until around 11p.m.  Busy busy busy! I love every minute if it though, just exhausted. 

Practices have been going extremely well. I got my full 3meter list off and changed my 1meter list around to start strong and end strong. 

I love my new teammates and can't wait to see what this season has to hold. I'll try and write more as I downloaded this awesome app I can type on the go :) 

Tonight it's the first football game of the season against USU. I am so excited! 

Go Utes! 

-Kersten xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment