Sunday, September 8, 2013

Change

Change is good they say... At the moment at work we are all struggling with yet again more change. I'm not talking about money, hey that kind of change is wonderful, I'm talking about changing the way things are done.

Has anyone ever heard that saying "if it's not broke don't fix it?" Well we are moving into new technology at our workplace and we are struggling. We are trying a new key system and it is failure after failure. Nothing seems to be working and we are all getting extremely frustrated.

But I guess as I am writing this I am starting to realize a few things. This past week during class our TA was telling us that we should take a different perspective, see things from another way. Hmm maybe I can relate this change with sport.

The first few times I change something about my dive it's frustrating and annoying, but as time goes on it starts to become natural and it was worth the change. Maybe this will be good in time. This system could make our workplace more functional. At the moment I am in the frustrated phase, so I am hoping the results phase comes sooner than later.

Positive thoughts, positive thinking. One key down, thousands to go.

-Kersten xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment