Saturday, June 15, 2013

Obstacles

“One of the most important keys to Success is having the discipline to do what you know you should do, even when you don't feel like doing it.” - Unknown

Waking up on a day off to go to the gym is sometimes agonizing, but it's about how bad you want it. Last year I feel I just went through the motions, rather than putting in the work that needs to be done.

PAC 12 conference is the fastest conference in the NCAA, with CAL and Stanford heading the pack. The divers are just as strong, a few Olympians here and some national team members there. I have never been on a national team, I have gone to nationals a few times, so I'm not known on the international diving scene, where they are all known.

Today I managed to hit the arch trainer for 30 minutes, cardio isn't as important for a diver, but it keeps you in shape and gets your heart rate going. 

I'm now standing at work on a very slow day, but now I can get some of my homework done.

-Kersten xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment