Thursday, July 25, 2013

Practice makes perfect

Practice, a concept that we all hear and know. Practice consumes my life during in season training and right now I feel it is consuming my life during summer. I have high expectations for myself this year and I know I have to be practicing a lot right now to have the best season, but I am struggling. I want to do everything, and I want to just take a step back and breathe. Practice has been tough. It is tough when your teammates aren't around. It is tough when it's beautiful outside and you want to go adventure. It is tough when you're little brother is in town and you have to ditch him to go to practice. But it is also tough regretting the times you didn't go to practice to get better. Back to what I've said a million times. FIND THAT BALANCE. 
-Kersten xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment